1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new look pps

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by lee decor, Jun 20, 2011.

1. lee decor

lee decor PPS Tradesman

Just starting to get around this new look, b4 I really get to grips guys , is it staying like this or is it temp? or is it on a gradual change lol

2. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

It will be staying like this, lee. But may change the colour. Also going for our old smilies again too and getting rid of the boring ones here.

Do you not like?

3. lee decor

lee decor PPS Tradesman

Tim course I like cept colour lol you know how it is, just as you start to get use to something the buggers change it. I didn't want to find my way around only to be told its changing next week say. So far so good (cept colour) lol

4. Colour Republic

Colour Republic PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

If it makes any difference I'm not that keen on you either! Not sure what I've done to offend you :lol:

5. lee decor

lee decor PPS Tradesman

Ignore what I just said about the colour, my warning level is 0% & I would like to keep it that way lol

6. TradeDecoratingSupplies

TradeDecoratingSupplies PPS Master Craftsman

you're all just jealous cos you're not a freak like me!!!!!!!!

7. lee decor

lee decor PPS Tradesman

Well I've got a freaking WARNING meter lol

8. TradeDecoratingSupplies

ha ha haaaaaaaa have you??? where?

I cant look at my profile

9. Colour Republic

Me neither at the moment but could earlier... You mean it says no permission Bertie?

10. mistcoat

Now that goes thru some lovely colours the higher it gets :hysterical:

11. TradeDecoratingSupplies

ya Robbie - same for mine & other profiles, thought it might of been to protect you guys from suppliers at first but I cant see my own or my buddies (all 3 lol) sure it'll iron itself out.

so whats your bonzai?? whos gonna get naughty marks first you or me???

12. mistcoat

Have you tried clicking on "User CP" at the top left of the forum just along from "You last visited" ?

13. Colour Republic

No Tim, it was working earlier but now it says no permission, did you not get my email over it? Sent to Tim@pps

14. Colour Republic

Sorry yes I've tried but no it doesn't work

15. TradeDecoratingSupplies

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
    1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
    2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
    3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
    4.You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'TradeDecoratingSupplies'

16. mistcoat

Yep, just looked and seen it Rob. Apologies.
    I'll whip round the back and see what wires have been pulled... oops!

17. Colour Republic

Ahh I don't get that Bertie, mines different...

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
    1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
    2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
    3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
    4.You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Colour Republic'

18. mistcoat

How's that?

19. Colour Republic

Ok user CP is now accessible again Tim ( had to log out and in again to refresh) but PMs still get the same error message

20. ewingpainting

ewingpainting PPS Craftsman

Why is my warning at 0%