1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tony is online!

Discussion in 'Take a Break - off topic stuff.' started by mistcoat, Jun 30, 2020.

1. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

@RonyT is on the forum, skool must have finished :biggrin:

How you getting on pal?

2. RonyT

RonyT PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Bored. Fecking. Chitless.

I will never again complain about work being boring. Ever.

Never in history has one man heard the word Daddy more than me.

I totally get why so many women in the 50’s were on Prozac and on the gin by 1pm

3. mistcoat

So all in all, not too bad then! :tomato:

Puma, bruntonpasty and RonyT like this.
  4. RonyT

Other than pacing up and down like a caged lion, being a general kids dogs body, pulling my badly cut hair out, viewing going to the butchers as the best thing I’ve done all day, trying to explain algebraic math to a 12 year old, emptying and loading the dishwasher 3 times a day, flipping ironing, convincing myself that to blow the froth off a beer at 4pm when the suns out is really not a good idea.......
    yeah everything is tickedy boo !

hope you and everyone else in the real world is ok :thumbsup:

Waynetta and mistcoat like this.
  5. mistcoat

[​IMG]

Blimey, you've got it easy!
    Are you sure it wasn't you who got married in white and complain about PMT for 28 days of the month?

Right, I'm off for a week until you calm down after reading this :scared:

:friends:

Bobbones and RonyT like this.
  6. RonyT

:biggrin:
    Try walking a mile in my shoes, it feels like there is 60 days in the month at the moment.

oh and I’ve put a stone on :shocked: (6.35kg for the kids out there)

mistcoat likes this.
  7. Painter16

Painter16 PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

So your now one of these new dads think that’s what there called,what I want to know is why you are emptying the dishwasher 3 times a day ,what are you eating to put that amount of plates in it ,never mind sitting in the house with the kids get to work take them with you get them sanding down and cleaning up,kids today don’t know them born,strange that, that’s what me dad used to say to me when I was little,

Sprayandrun, RonyT and mistcoat like this.
  8. RonyT

Simple @Painter16.
    1) Gets unloaded In the morning from being on the night before
    2) Gets loaded up with breakfast stuff and lunch stuff and the unloaded when done.
    3) Gets loaded up with dinner stuff and on and on and in it goes. Every. Bleedin. Day.

I guess you may be missing a crucial bit of info though mate. Down here, we use a different set of plates for each meal, not just the same plate all day like you lot.
    :biggrin:

Then we have charger plates, side plates from bread or rolls, starters plates, mains plates, pudding plates and not forgetting cheese plates. And that’s just for lunch

9. Painter16

Ya bloody posh ya lot am bet ya even got some bouillon spoons,we have one plate between us ,and we lick it clean before next person using it

10. Dellboy

Dellboy PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

I use to know a place in Soho where they would call you daddy as much or as little as you like :whistle:

Buckers, bitzz, RonyT and 4 others like this.
  11. Painter16

Oh yes Dellboy ,was this a regular retreat of yours or was you just told about it :whistle:

Dellboy likes this.
  12. mistcoat

I thought I was going to die in Soho when I was 18 :scared:

Dellboy likes this.
  13. Dellboy

Dellboy PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

Did you meet madam Whiplash as well then :think: :nownow:

14. mistcoat

It wasn't her, it was the big Greek looking dude who looked like he would grind our bones for his dinner if we didn't pay the £21.00 a pint they brought out to me and my mate. I had the money but I weren't telling them that.
    When he wasn't looking we legged it. You could smell the fear we left behind on the way out :biggrin:

Puma, RonyT, Painter16 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Painter16

And in ya trouser leg as well

Did go to soho about 3 years back ,went to Ronnie scott’s ,wow what a place that is,

RonyT and mistcoat like this.
  16. mistcoat

Soho used to be great in the 80's. Saw some sights there when on painting jobs when subbing.
    I'll never forget the drugged up young lady who walked up to five of us and said ...… maybe better to tell the rest when we are all gathered around a beer :biggrin: