1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A small dresser/drinks cabinet respray

Discussion in 'Showcase - show us your work.' started by Michael W, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Michael W

Michael W PPS Tradesman

Completed through the workshop this week, this supposedly small drinks cabinet (as described by the customer) finished in F&B Joas white 10% pu topcoat.

Attached Files:

andyfloss, RonyT, YTS 83' and 8 others like this.
  2. bitzz

bitzz Born to fish. Forced to work Bar Member

Nice :thumbsup:

Michael W likes this.
  3. grumpyvandriver

grumpyvandriver PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Drinks cabinet, was it empty when you got your hands on it ?
    Looks good even when empty.

Tomcio and ahenrypd like this.
  4. Michael W

Michael W PPS Tradesman

@grumpyvandriver yes unfortunately was empty when we got it, imagine how bad the job would have been if it wasn't:scared:, would love to know what "small" part of their drinks collection is housed in there, is it rare and vintage malts or blingy cristal? Hahaha how the other half live.

grumpyvandriver likes this.
  5. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Likey! @Michael W :thumbsup:

I did a bedroom in Joa's White last year. A nice colour as it goes.

Michael W likes this.
  6. Michael W

Michael W PPS Tradesman

@mistcoat thank you, yes actually is a really nice colour, when the better half see it in the workshop she didn't want us to send it back.

mistcoat likes this.
  7. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

I tell my better half nothing about colours or projects. She'll get the hump because she can't get me to do any decorating at home. So it's best not to give her ideas :biggrin:

Michael W likes this.
  8. Michael W

Michael W PPS Tradesman

@mistcoat hahaha best way mate, used to be the same for me but since we have opened as a full on spray shop and stopped the decorating, the wife is very instrumental in the business side of things, I quite often get comments "why can't our furniture or home look like that" bus drivers holiday is all I can say.

mistcoat likes this.
  9. bitzz

bitzz Born to fish. Forced to work Bar Member

. . . . no change there then as you can't get much work done on your normal short days. :biggrin:

mistcoat likes this.