1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ananglypta book

Discussion in 'Wallcoverings - and related topics.' started by stevio 62, Feb 3, 2021.

1. stevio 62

stevio 62 PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Does anyone of you fine folks out there know where it is possible to BUY an Anaglypta pattern book.
    I use quite a bit of it but every time i go for a book at local shop they never seem to have one in to show a customer.
    Drives me mad.
    Any help would be most welcome.
    Steve

2. Robbie uk

Robbie uk PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Cant the dec centre sell you one, they must get them from somewhere !

3. Jason Gunter

Jason Gunter Sea Fish magnet Bar Member

4. grumpyvandriver

grumpyvandriver PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

That’s good to know Jason.
    Crown DC at Swansea don’t let their Anaglypta book out of the store. But I do manage to sweet talk the manager to keep it for a couple of days, usually.

Jason Gunter likes this.
  5. Jason Gunter

Jason Gunter Sea Fish magnet Bar Member

Surprised at that with Crown mate, theres always Rabarts or Johnstones ,let me borrow books on a sign out/in basis,I woudnt bother with the color centre no more last time i was in there they couldn't really be bothered.May be worth picking one up tho as they normally only got the one book there.

grumpyvandriver likes this.
  6. grumpyvandriver

grumpyvandriver PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

I took the book home, and customer picked , if I remember properly , Anaglypta Kittiwake from the amadillo range. £34/roll. It’s the only book that CDC are a bit iffy about but to be fair the manager there is pretty good to me .

7. stevio 62

stevio 62 PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Thanks all.
    Shop iffy about lending as diy's have cut pages out before now.