1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arthouse wallpaper.

Discussion in 'Wallcoverings - and related topics.' started by Lee Anthony, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Lee Anthony

Lee Anthony PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Customer has seen a wallpaper she likes in Next and it's a Arthouse paper.
    I've never used them before so what are they like to hang. It's only £13 per roll but some cheap wallpapers are nice to hang.

greenpainting likes this.
  2. Gazza

Gazza PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Arthouse are okay from what I can remember, I just treat the cheap ones gently.

greenpainting and Bobbones like this.
  3. bitzz

bitzz Born to fish. Forced to work Bar Member

I hung a fair bit of this years ago when there was a lot of it on sale at Bee and Poo it was ok for the price point.
    From memory it was all end of line papers that was bought up by B & Q and marketed under the Arthouse banner, might be different now though.

4. Yorkshire Dec

Yorkshire Dec PPS Tradesman

If it's paste the wall it'll be fine, can't go wrong with paste the wall. Their regular stuff is ok if memory serves correct.

mistcoat likes this.
  5. Lee Anthony

Lee Anthony PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Thanks lads. She did say that she would order a roll just so I could have a good look at it. I'm hoping it's a vinyl paper.

6. barry

barry PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Silk Lee..... from the rare Chinese blue mountains comes this very scarce moth.

Yorkshire Dec and Lee Anthony like this.
  7. greenpainting

greenpainting Jolly Green Giant Bar Member

I did two walls in it yesterday. Orrible stuff - flippy floppy and fragile.

bagshot likes this.
  8. bagshot

bagshot PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

I thought it was crap too

greenpainting likes this.