1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bank Job Windows

Discussion in 'Showcase - show us your work.' started by chris spence, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Colour Republic

Colour Republic PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

The link is bottom left hand corner of the home page

or here :lol: http://painterspitstop.com/stats.php

2. mikethebrush

mikethebrush PPS Master Craftsman

this is post 100 which puts it higher than 12

3. kirk

kirk PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Well I think we all like our job but if we didn't earn money to live with from the job im sure we wouldn't do it, but if thats true the guy is nuts :whistle:

also if it's true bet he/her is busy working for £40 a day

4. mikethebrush

someones tugging a few chains Kirk and it serves the buggers right

5. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Most of them here have been from you, mike. The software gets bored of counting after a while :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Only pulling your pi**er :yes:

6. mikethebrush

see , even the pc nods off after a while

eyes glaze over first , then the snoring starts

7. andyrolls

andyrolls PPS Craftsman

Well it was a bit of a stupid question wasn't it?

8. chris spence

chris spence PPS Master Craftsman

Its the only way to paint, do it properly, yes its takes a little longer and agree you dont win as much but you keep what you do and guarenteed down the line that tender you lost is having the lads back every other week on the snag and it time lost and for free !
    Just done a office over the weekend and the agent for the contractor cant believe the level of decoration and the fact theres no paint on the carpets,runs or over cuts and it got caulk top to bottom,and another plus the colour i obliterated with CS,hes paying me a drink cause he said the people he used before would of just coated with emulsion "maggie" 3/4 times and then he would need to pay clean up crew after !