1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Access Certain Area's?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by Chris Smith, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Chris Smith

Chris Smith PPS Time Served

Can't seem to view user's profiles to send pm's, tried to open thread in business ideas and get the same message saying I don't have permission to access this area?

Is this a glitch or is my profile restricted? seems odd as I sent a message to someone not long after joining with no problems.

2. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

3. lone furrow

lone furrow Angel of the East

Having the same problems as above and search bar has gone missing as well

4. Chris Smith

Chris Smith PPS Time Served

Nice one Misty :thumbup:

5. mistcoat

@lone furrow Some of your profile fields that are required are missing. This may well be causing the issue.

6. lone furrow

it looks like I need my hand holding here mist, but I have no idea what these profile fields are or where to complete them is there a link to them?

7. mistcoat

Cursor up to the top right of forum and hover it over your username> a drop down window appears> look for Personal Details in left hand column and click> scroll down and complete required fields :thumbup:

lone furrow likes this.
  8. barry

barry PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Mist , Barry here,sadly, again. I tried to update the missing fields as you said. I've had to contact you at this spot as now my "It seems to have disappeared" ..... Has also disappeared !! I was asked about my URL. I had to go away and look it up. !!! Didn't know what it meant. Found out.....entered ..... barrylambedecorator .co.uk,,,,,,,, no good!!!!! Also I don't have a clue about BB fields and all those mysteries above here. Please be a true chum . Can you call me in work time Friday and nail it pls? I'm on 07766601131 .... You are laying up your store in heaven! Thanks either way. And remember .....you will be my age one day and will be baffled !!

9. lone furrow

Many thanks Misty not quite sure how but the search bar has been restored and other areas are as you were :smile: