1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dexters workwear review.

Discussion in 'The Review Centre - reviews of tools & products.' started by Gazza, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Painter16

Painter16 PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Haha like it like the lady's as well ,bloody hell he was a jack of all trades ,he wasn't a part time fireman as well was he

2. 3 spires

3 spires I like the no nonsense approach me Bar Member

I could do that and get my hoze out:biggrin:

Well if I can find it! .......the sheds full to the roof:tongue:

3. Cavendish

Cavendish PPS Master Craftsman

Mine arrived today, good fit on sizing waist and leg, plenty of generous pockets, like the pouches, 4 in total with the set I brought so can load them up as required, seem good solid trousers so see how they shape up after a few miles on the clock.

Oh and whispering this so the wife doesn't find out.....brought an XVLP off Mike (Sprayman) today to :thumbsup::thumbsup:

bagshot, YTS 83', Buckers and 4 others like this.
  4. Painter16

Ordered a pair today slim fit of course :whistle: and the 4 pockets ,sound good value we will see

Cavendish likes this.
  5. Peter Humphreys

Peter Humphreys "it's a paintbrush, not a wand"! Bar Member

:biggrin:I bought a couple of pairs of really good braces from British Braces . Com? Uk ? They have brushes and paint kettles on them.

Customers love 'em. Wife says " you look like a clown"!

bitzz, bagshot, mistcoat and 3 others like this.
  6. Painter16

Haha I ain't got no braces,and get called that anyway ,

3 spires likes this.
  7. Peter Humphreys

Yours is said with love though Kev. Mine says it with scorn.

mistcoat and Painter16 like this.
  8. Gazza

Gazza PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

I tend to agree

9. Gazza

With your wife, sorry Peter.

mistcoat and Peter Humphreys like this.
  10. 3 spires

3 spires I like the no nonsense approach me Bar Member

Looks like dexters are bringing out new 1 piece lap pocket, sponge pouch and single scissors pouch.

Sponge pouch looks good as its waterproof and I am sick of keeping a wet microfiber cloth on my shoulder as well as a parrot of the other.

Eye Eye Captain:cavelrycharge:

mistcoat likes this.
  11. Painter16

Just got mine will try them tomorrow,sure I told them 32 waist they sent me 38:rolleyes:

Redhousepainter likes this.
  12. Redhousepainter

Redhousepainter Seditionary Bar Member

I'm sure they'll fit, if you let them out a bit ...:biggrin:

13. Painter16

:lol:

14. bitzz

bitzz Born to fish. Forced to work Bar Member

.....I think the words dream on spring to mind, or are you looking through those red tinted glasses again Kev :hysterical:

Painter16 likes this.
  15. Painter16

Had mine on today ,seem well made plenty of pockets apart from no phone pocket minor for me though,there quite light weight compared to me jobmans,but I don't mind that not tried add on pockets yet seem good idea

16. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Roll your Y-fronts over a few times to bulk the gap out, K. Don't roll so tight and up that they make your eyes :huh:

lone furrow and Painter16 like this.
  17. lone furrow

lone furrow Angel of the East

Working with a wedgie! Never very comfortable :thumbsdown:

After what you said mist i don't know why but that scene where Roger Moore fights with the Sumo wrestler comes to mind :scratchhead:

mistcoat likes this.
  18. lone furrow

lone furrow Angel of the East

Not being rude there p16,:thumbup:

I mean the bit where the Sumo wrestler has Bond over his shoulder squeezing the life out of him and Roger Moore reaches down twists his pants round a few times for the tightest of wedgies, ouch!!!.......classic.

Painter16 likes this.
  19. Gazza

I've been trying out a prototype of the new shears pocket made by Dexters and have to say it's been a revelation for me given the fact I'm left handed and never had overall or b&BS with a scissors pocket on the left hand side. I can understand above comment about scissors loop being a bit small on the pockets but the new pocket is another great pocket which can be used in addition to the rest.

Peter Humphreys likes this.
  20. Peter Humphreys

The new Brewers white trousers have the rule/ scissor pocket on the left Gazza. £13.