1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email notifications

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by Lee Anthony, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Lee Anthony

Lee Anthony PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

How can i stop email notifications.

2. Kevin court

Kevin court East London's best kept decorating secret. Bar Member

Tap on your name on the top line then press preferences then uncheck email alerts. (I think).

3. Lee Anthony

I've done that already & they still come through..i may have to stop posting on here if i can't stop receiving them.

4. Wayners

Wayners I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat Bar Member

Also look out for this. You need to watch thread without receiving email notifications. And remove tick to not.... receive email notifications of replies... Look at these 2 screen shots..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Wayners

Wayners I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat Bar Member

If you are still getting emails then this should fix it.. Go in and change something. Don't matter what. Remove a tick then tap the... Save changes.... Now go back and replace the tick that you changed removed and tap... Save changes... I think sometimes your settings don't get saved and implemented properly. Software has bugs.

6. Lee Anthony

How do you get the watch thread email notices.

7. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Click your username (top rhs) > in the dropdown pane choose "preferences" > under Options uncheck "Automatically Watch Threads > and uncheck "and receive email notifications of replies"