1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding your way around the forum?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by mistcoat, Jan 18, 2017.

1. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Who here whips around the forum with great ease/relative ease?
    And,
    Who struggles to get around the place?

Not looking to change anything really, I'm just intrigued to know how you are all getting along with this current software :thumbsup:

2. barry

barry PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Hi Misty.... I've got a limited set of streets that get me what I need/like. So my first answer is " easy peasy thanks"...... But if I take a step away I see myself for the idiot I am. There is so much I don't do that other idiots... Oooppppssss.... A little jest there!.... other members do so easily. Same with any e stuff, I find I need to see what is required , not to be told or read it. Eg I don't even do those yellow quotes that everyone does . You must have wondered why I type.., " see quote no. 6 above" :oldman:

3. barry

barry PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Sadly I've got a lot of pics re bad work etc but can't find how to send them. Wetta stepped up to the plate when I said I can't do it as I'm on an ipad . So is he , so he kindly wrote out what to do. My idiocy came out of the cupboard , it may as well been in Hindustani . :headwall: