1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Help

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by handypainter, Jun 15, 2013.

1. handypainter

handypainter PPS Master Craftsman

Have a problem with the forum or can't do something you wish you could on here, well please don't sit in silence or feel embarrassed :no: please use this thread to seek advice but before you post a reply with your issues;

1. If you have a question regarding the mechanics of the forum or are struggling with something then please check out the tutorials by clicking here.

2. If its an account related problem such as a username or password issue then please click here to email Admin admin@painterspitstop.com

3. If your question isn't answered using the above links and you are still having problems then please post your issues below.

2. yiannistr007

yiannistr007 PPS Craftsman

erm yeh......i noticed earlier you made CR's post a sticky. tried to find it but is there an actual sticky 'list'?

3. Oregandec

Oregandec PPS Master Craftsman

A tiny one for RAF to sort, there is no backup facility on the app. If you press the back button it closes down! That is all!!!

4. handypainter

There isn't a single sticky list, but stickies can be found in their relevant forum, they are always "stuck" at the top of the thread list in that forum and only Admins can stick or unstick them.

[​IMG]

If you want to look at all the stickies on PPS then you will have to visit each forum to see its relevant sticky list.

5. handypainter

That annoys me too, but you may have more luck if you post in this thread http://painterspitstop.com/showthread.php?tid=4257&page=3

You'll see I listed a few requests and it would be great if RAF has the time to implement one or two items :yes: