1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High gloss fitted wardrobes

Discussion in 'Showcase - show us your work.' started by Michael W, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Marylee

Marylee PPS Tradesman

What a lovely, thoughtful acknowledgment of all the amazing experience freely shared here!

I appreciate being able to be here, learning from you all too.

:yes:

Buckers, RonyT and Michael W like this.
  2. cpb

cpb PPS Tradesman

What an amazing finish. What a professional you are. I need to up my game.

3. Michael W

Michael W PPS Tradesman

@cpb thank you for the very kind comment. I am sure you're game is tip top

4. Yorkshire Dec

Yorkshire Dec PPS Tradesman

That's interesting to read that you only started spraying a few years ago and no longer use a brush and roller. I've been toying with the idea for a while and believe it could be the way forward for me.
    I'd like to change my work up a bit as I'm starting to find it a bit stale doing the usual domestic jobs. I really enjoy doing kitchens and wardrobes and find it less physically taxing than a lot of the other stuff I do not mention more satisfying. I'm hoping spraying would give me an edge on the competition and I'm assuming speed up the process, as well as providing a great finish, and should help with productivity on larger domestic jobs. A win win situation lol.
    The only thing holding me back is the motivation to learn about spraying as I too have never used a spray gun. I've read Pete Wilkinson's book on the subject which has given me a very basic understanding of the types of machines available and techniques, I guess I just need to carry out more research before I take the plunge. Hearing stories such as yours is very inspiring to me, thanks for sharing:thumbup:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    Michael W and Marylee like this.