1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to upload pictures.

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by CheshireDecorator, Nov 23, 2011.

1. CheshireDecorator

CheshireDecorator PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

How do you upload pics I got some of the sikkens satin I.used in may and it looks great.

Edit: Split from Oil v Water thread.

2. Colour Republic

Colour Republic PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

RE: Oil v water

If you click on 'new Reply' it will bring up advanced posting options, under the reply box scroll down and you will see where you can add attachments

3. CheshireDecorator

I've try'd but it.says my pick to big? And notsure how to change size? I'm trying to do it of me phone!

4. chris spence

chris spence PPS Master Craftsman

CD just go into media and change your pic sizes / or Pictures. it should give you that option if you click on pi :thumbsup:

5. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

I edit mine by right clicking on the image I want on my PC > Open With > choosing MS Office Picture Manager > Edit Pictures > Resize > Choose Pre-defined width/height > Web Large (640x480px) or Web Small (448x366px) > Then add attachment when posting.

This might help too --> http://painterspitstop.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=9 :dunno:

6. chris spence

chris spence PPS Master Craftsman

Hi there misty mate :thumbsup:

7. CheshireDecorator

I can't do it :sad:[hr]
    Chris you mask doors? Bet that takes ages lol look good tho mate

8. Aggie

Aggie PPS Master Craftsman

CD, one way which I do it, is to send an email to yourself.

I keep my pictures in windows, once you select the ones you want, click on the tab for send email, then a window pops up to automatically make them smaller for email. Then send it to yourself & save the pics on your desktop, to upload here when you post.