I got a call from a chippie I know about a customer who wanted a bespoke Media Unit spray finished. I went and took a look and the entire downstairs is open planned, not a single wall other than the ones holding up the upstairs. Nightmare situation with regard to fall out, and if you've done this type of thing, you'll know it can be horrid. Had a chat with the chippie and we came up with this little beauty, used in conjunction with an extractor. Really simple set up. I flopped down floor protection, tape and drapped the ceiling and both side walls, then used 2.4m roofing battons for the base and ceillings (Just a simple L shape). He cut struts 10mm longer than the height and we wedged them in. Put a strut wide enough to take a zip door (Yes the eagle eyed will notice that after I'd spent the time masking up the door, I had indeed put it in upside-down ! ) Here's the pre-strut stage. The fully made structure, with upside-down door. The floor protection was newly tried Q1 (more on that in another post) This depicts the amount of suction a ventilator can have on poly as can be seen by the bowing inwards. It was also sucking down the ceiling poly. Thankfully it was all secured well. It was very well sealed so had virtual negative pressure. It pulled so hard on the poly, it even popped one of the struts ! This is the booth using the extractor 30 seconds after final spray. Zero mist, nada, ziltch. The surfaces dried smooth and no powder deposit or gritty feel that you can get in enclosed spaces. The finished unit. Ignore the bottom part as the skirting was being fixed after. Great idea and set-up if you get a similar project.