1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It seems to have disappeared ....

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by barry, Apr 21, 2016.

1. barry

barry PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Good morning MistCoat, it's probably me again. On the BM site,I posted a reply to you, then 2 new messages ,nos 307 308 at 6.44am and 7,03 am. I've just looked to see if any member has commented , in new posts, and can't see these 3 messages. As I say, it's prob me! Suggestions please, thanks,Barry

2. BellyMan

BellyMan PPS Tradesman

It's won't let me access the business ideas section for some reason. I don't have permission apparently :scratchhead:

3. Colour Republic

Colour Republic PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Are you saying you can't see these posts Barry?

4. one red wall

one red wall PPS Craftsman Bar Member

same here mate ?? somebody been on the gin and pressing buttons I reckon

BellyMan likes this.
  5. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

@one red wall You should be good to go sir.

@barry No reason you shouldn't be able to read those posts, Barry. Just run a test and you can see those posts under a test account with your permissions :thumbup:

6. mistcoat

@barry I have just taken a look at your profile and some of the required fields are missing. This may have been the reason why you were having issues. Could you go in to your profile and update it, thank you sir :doff:

7. BellyMan

BellyMan PPS Tradesman

Still not working for me :thumbsdown:

8. barry

Sorry to be a pest MistC. I tried and failed late last night. This thread had disappeared so I put my cry for assistance on a similar thread. Will try to find it.

9. mistcoat

I'm sure I mentioned it was because your profile isn't fully completed and you should fill in required fields.
    How to below.

@barry That thread was in view to you last night with the permissions you had. I can't understand why you could see it, sir :scratchhead:
    Just tested again and it is there for you to see under your profile.

Don't worry about the missing fields,,, done it for you.

10. BellyMan

BellyMan PPS Tradesman

Sorted now thanks fella :thumbsup:

11. mistcoat

Thank you :cheers:

12. barry

To MistC ....I've had my first day off in 6 weeks, just got in and found your reply of yesterday .THANK YOU for fixing my fields. If I could find PM I'd send you one telling you of my idiotic struggles!! I'm NOT going public with such stupidity ( mine)THANKS AGAIN . Barry