1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kitchen job from before Xmas

Discussion in 'Showcase - show us your work.' started by bruntonpasty, Feb 2, 2020.

1. bruntonpasty

bruntonpasty PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Cheers Bob, I was pleased with the outcome and , as per usual, every day's a school day, still keep learning new bits and bobs.

2. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

That looks totally different @bruntonpasty
    What colour was that Scuff-X?

Hat off to yer :doff:

3. bruntonpasty

I can't remember Misty, it was a farrow and ball colour match into the Scuff-X. Actually ...scrub that.... I looked in my book and it was a match for F&B Lime white, walls and trim were a match for Wimbourne White.

mistcoat likes this.
  4. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

5. bruntonpasty

Not my choice Misty but yes, it 's a nice enough colour for the job. If people ask me what I think of their choices, I usually tell them they can have it banana yellow with pink spots if they like? I'll paint it! but it'll be you that has to live with it......!!!

barry likes this.
  6. Buckers

Buckers PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

That looks really nice @bruntonpasty, top job.
    Have to say I love the table and chairs, great contrast, is it actually black, difficult to tell exactly looking on a phone!

7. bruntonpasty

Not a full black no, it's a farrow and ball colour, off black. I liked them a lot, really gave them a lift, I might see if I can pick a few old sets of chairs up at the salerooms and do the same with them, they didn't take that long to do really. Edit to add, we've all got odds and ends of tins on our shelves that if we don't find a use for them will only end up spoiling and getting thrown out, might as well be used up on some furniture or similar?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    RonyT and Buckers like this.