1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last one, I promise.

Discussion in 'Showcase - show us your work.' started by MrHarriDec, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Colour Republic

Colour Republic PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

1 or 2? What friggin forum have you been reading Lewis???????:hysterical:

2. wall2wall

wall2wall PPS Master Craftsman

You have had one too many tonight Lewis, so best you shuffle off to bed before the beer goggles really kick in.

[​IMG]

3. MrHarriDec

MrHarriDec PPS Master Craftsman

I have had none, for a long time :winky: so long in fact that I had forgotten how attractive it can make a walrus.

4. wall2wall

wall2wall PPS Master Craftsman

Shocking talk:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

5. Ngeraghty

Ngeraghty PPS Master Craftsman

There must be some life long friendships made on here then:whistle:

6. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

That's why there similarities in certain things then :whistle: :yes:

7. chester

chester PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Evening lewis
    AS you know I am a new member on this brilliant site. So I have been looking back on members previous posts .came across this exterior of yours,may I say:notworthy: great prep,finish...looks superb.

My question is. What made you choose the paint system of visir primer and demidekk opaque finish.I realise this is the ultimate paint protection. Also do you push the front door finish to yr client????

Just interested to know. I have never used the door finish system as tbh didn't know about it.

Regards
    Chester.....

8. MrHarriDec

MrHarriDec PPS Master Craftsman

I heard about Demidekk on here, used it a few times now and love it. Goes on nice and looks good too, plus 12 year maintenance cycles are not to be sniffed at.

I didn't even tell them what I was going to do to the door, I just allowed for it in the price. The customer made it pretty clear what kind of finish they wanted so priced accordingly.

I wouldn't do it on every job, as often it's over and above what many require. :thumbup:

9. DecoratorDan

DecoratorDan PPS Tradesman

Very nice work that door looks so shiney