1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Locked out of business section??

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by Graeme, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Graeme

Graeme PPS Time Served

Hi @mistcoat could u help me i appear to be locked out of the business section. I can't access the threads i have posted on there?

I have posted quite a few threads through out the forum recently.

Thanks

2. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Hello @Graeme
    I couldn't see the wood for the trees there for a little while, then I realised. I have rebuilt some of the forum caches yesterday and today and the forum settings must have caught up with you.
    From what I can now see, it is because you haven't made an intro post in the Welcome Lounge from when you joined back in 2014.

Sorry old bean :doff:

3. Graeme

Graeme PPS Time Served

Ah no problem mistcoat i will do one tomorrow although i was sure i done one:think:

If i get that done will i get access again? Finding it very useful just now as not long since started out.

Cheers

4. mistcoat

Yes you should do. But if it doesn't happen immediately let me know and I'll rebuild the caches again.

5. Graeme

Graeme PPS Time Served

Thanks mistcoat will do :thumbsup:

6. barry

barry PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Entered at 4.03am???hells bells

7. mistcoat

Different time zone over there, @barry :biggrin:

Buckers and barry like this.
  8. Paul Dillon

Paul Dillon PPS Apprentice

I can access the trade associations and health and safety, but not the running a business and gadgets sections. Is this because I'm new???

9. mistcoat

Yes, @Paul Dillon , it's down to post count. Keep on posting and you'll be in there before you know it.