1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to rekindle your thoughts.

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by mistcoat, Apr 2, 2014.

1. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

With recent posts from recent members and some other posts to-ing and fro-ing, including PM's, may I send a few of you over to THIS THREAD and if you wish to add any further points to it, by all means do so.

In particular, THIS POST where part of the text reminds you that it is your forum too :yes:

2. easydex

easydex PPS Tradesman

Keep getting "you dont have permission to access these pages" when i click on your link.

3. mistcoat

That's because you don't yet have permission :biggrin:
    You're time will come Grasshopper, but first you will need to prove you're a ninja decorator and not a DIY'er :lol:

4. EddieKavanagh

EddieKavanagh PPS Master Craftsman

Oh ,neither can I, :sad: I hope it's not interesting I hate missing out on interesting stuff.

5. easydex

easydex PPS Tradesman

A DIY'er!! moi !!! :blush:

6. mistcoat

This place where you cannot see,,,, it is very hard to get into :winky:
    It's where we sit and talk about the real side of painting and decorating away from THE OTHERS :sarcastic:

You should all be able to see it from the outside but not see the inside :whistle:
    If you want to get in, read it's rules.

Anyway, back on topic :offtopic:

7. EddieKavanagh

EddieKavanagh PPS Master Craftsman

I still don't understand, I've checked my statements and it's defintely been cashed!