1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moved posts

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by Designanddecor, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wall2wall

wall2wall PPS Master Craftsman

I refer you back to my first post when you split one thread into two before you then continued to split it in to three

So as I predicted in that post, perspective nor context of anything relating to the op can be now made. Thats what I'm talking about as well you know. How can perspective or context be judged if its posted over three different threads.

I did have a problem with your moderation earlier and reported it when you split the thread in two and stated
    That was before you split it for the third time and rejoined bits from here and there and started a new thread here.. So if its hard to follow the thread now or my objections and opinions on the way you carried it out, its because of your actions not mine.

No one would have had to explain anything if there had have been one thread spilt with no deletions, omissions or any rejoining bits and pieces which I predicted above.

2. Colour Republic

Colour Republic PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Your perception of how the thread and in what order it was spilt is wrong. Posts 3,4 and 5 have always been there and not added later as you think.

The mod logs show this.

It is becoming tiresome.

My decision on this as said before, is final.

I shall now close this thread as it is not serving any purpose which has not already been explained to you and I no longer wish to waste other members time by having to read countless pages on it.

If you wish to discuss it further you can PM me or any other member of the team.

Thread closed

[​IMG]

3. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Just to quickly add...

This word deleted keeps cropping up. I can assure everyone that nothing has been deleted. Moved and split, yes. Deleted no.

Ta!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.