1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum look/Layout option

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by TooledUp, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TooledUp

TooledUp PPS Master Craftsman

For those of you that like a splash of colour in your life, we've added our own 'in-house' designed 'Pit Stop' forum theme/skin to the list of features of the forum.

[​IMG]

This is an optional look for you to choose from or try out and you can switch between the current look of the forum and the new one at your will.

To try it out just click on the profile button on the menu then modify profile/look and layout.  Where it says "Current Theme", near the top, just click change and select the new Pit Stop theme from there.

We know that it won't be for everbody but we'd appreciate any feedback  :thumbsup:

2. n8r

n8r PPS Master Craftsman

yeah Pete.  About that.  I cannot find this dropdown menu. 

3. TooledUp

It's not a drop down menu, it's a link that says '(change)', along from the bit that says Current theme

4. TooledUp

Try clicking this link

Link removed by mods - No longer working. Thanks.

5. Workaholic

Workaholic PPS Tradesman Bar Member

I like it better because you can see the links a lot clearer, can you ditch the yellow for a different color?

6. TooledUp

I'll probably work on another theme soon.  These forum skins are really time consuming but if anyone has an idea for colours that will work then I'll consider them when I do the next one.  I know we won't be able to please everyone's taste but I think it's important to at lease give people a choice with some variety so they can choose what they feel most comfortable with - Or even something just for a change now and again  :thumbsup:

7. Workaholic

We appreciate all the hard work you are putting in to pps Pete.
    I just find the yellow to be a little bright which will mean I can't stare at it as long.

8. LOSTinDETAILS

LOSTinDETAILS PPS Apprentice

I am trying it now. So far I like it. Thanks.

9. TooledUp

Glad you like it :smile:

I've started work on Mk II for Sean just now.  Similar to this theme but not so light backgrounds.

Oh, and we've temporarily lost the speelcheeker - It needs a php library installed on the server so I've asked the tech peeps if they will do that for us.  So, until then, watch yuor typins  :biggrin:

10. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

After much deliberation,,, I like the normal one. More calming  :thumbsup:
    MkII will be good to see.

11. Workaholic

Yeah i have been using it exclusively since its debut, I like it but do not look at it to long at a time. I am looking forward to the next skin choice as well. Thanks Pete.  :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.