1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

@Ngeraghty - split post

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by mistcoat, Jan 14, 2015.

1. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Hello Neil,

I split your posts along with Sam's, nobody else split them mate. They were of little value to the thread and as it was in the Review section which is a good little part of the forum, there is no reason to talk about sticking your cock up Sam's arse within the OP's thread.
    You certainly wouldn't appreciate your informative threads ruined, would you?

When that part of the forum was created, we agreed on some rules for that section. Within the rule sticky which Aggie drafted up, it says:

... discussions deriving from the main thread, will remain strictly on topic please. :thumbsup:
    There will be no apologies for the removal of inappropriate or off topic posts in here .

So there wasn't an apology for your post removal or a reason for doing so.

There really is no need to take your complaint to Twitter.
    Hope that helps?

2. CheshireDecorator

CheshireDecorator PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

oh come on tim theres loads of off topic stuff, nwt wrong with a bit of humour im sure some had a giggle over it

3. Ngeraghty

Ngeraghty PPS Master Craftsman

Take my complaints where I bloody well like!

4. mistcoat

I agree Sam, I had a giggle. But I am in the process of cleaning up a lot of old stuff in the Review section that is off topic.
    It is a good part of the forum that could do with being kept on topic for member benefit.
    Have to say, I am as guilty for going OT on many occasion.

Thing is, I know we should be all big men and all that and we can all take that slap talk, but we need to remember that there we do have lady members, we do have Joe Public viewing there and also we do have manufacturers watching that section too. Do they really want to be reading that?

5. mistcoat

I didn't say DON'T take your complaint to Twitter, did I?

6. Ngeraghty

Ngeraghty PPS Master Craftsman

No you didn't Tim:kiss:

Twitter is great though, any problems with services and the such like, pop your grip on Twitter and I will promise you will get a reply or phone call in about 5 mins. Found that of late. Southern electric, Kwik fit.