1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pictures of phone

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by CheshireDecorator, Feb 1, 2013.

1. CheshireDecorator

CheshireDecorator PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

Does anyone put pics on here of there phone? I do it now and again but done crappy of my crappy phone that doesn't resize so they end up massive an half the pic missing. So just wondering off the better phones can you do it?? I've tryd with laptop many times and end up wanting to smash the f***ing thing up lol

2. handypainter

handypainter PPS Master Craftsman

You will have to resize your photos no matter what device you use to take the pics.

Have you had a look at this tutorial http://painterspitstop.com/showthread.php?tid=3605&highlight=resize

If you're still stuck let me know what version of Windows you're using and any photo editing software you have installed.

Failing all that, and to save the poor little innocent laptop, email me your photos and i'll resize them for you :winky:

3. CheshireDecorator

No never seen that must admit that seems idiot proof. You explain very well Cheers Handy.

Ps can you post pics of the top of the range phones?

4. CheshireDecorator

Testing
    [hr]
    Ok so you can get free apps that resize your pics then you can post them:smile:

Attached Files:

5. Colour Republic

Colour Republic PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

i hope that's not a finished picture!

6. CheshireDecorator

Lol should of seen all the testers over the kitchen units ive nearly done good job for big wipe spray cleans it all right off

7. handypainter

handypainter PPS Master Craftsman

Looks like you've found a solution that works for you CD. Nice one!