1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PPS Android App

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by R.A.F., Mar 24, 2013.

1. charliebudd

charliebudd PPS Master Craftsman

Tried what you said Handy - and it still wouldn't allow it. Hmm!

2. handypainter

handypainter PPS Master Craftsman

I've been using this app every day since its release and I think its fantastic :yes: Its great for general replying and starting new threads but also makes Moderating easier than using the standard browser version :yes:

The problems with the keyboard I was having were resolved when I reverted back to the stock keyboard:smile:

Suggestions/requests to developer:

I'm not too bothered about the video function as its rare I get a good enough data signal to stream video anyway :rolleyes: but it would be useful occasionally.

Any chance the "Back" hardware button could take you back to the page you previously looked at rather than close the app?

I would love it if it was possible to open multiple tabs or at least one extra independent window.

I'm going to make this thread a sticky, because I feel it deserves it :yes:

3. handypainter

File link updated in the original post at R.A.F's request :thumbsup:

4. curly

curly PPS Tradesman

I cant find that file :sad:

5. R.A.F.

R.A.F. PPS Tradesman

I'll sort it when I get home

6. R.A.F.

R.A.F. PPS Tradesman

this is getting boring, got new one and it should last this time, here it is
    pps android app
    Could mods update first post once again please? :oops:

7. handypainter

Updated original post mate.

Are you aware of the plethora of Android apk specific hosts available, quite a lot for free for small devs :winky:

8. curly

curly PPS Tradesman

Wtf mate I know you are trying to hwlp and you are doing it just to be nice but that hosting is schitt iv tried to download ot twice and its no worked. Is there any chance this site could host it ?

9. R.A.F.

R.A.F. PPS Tradesman

this one should work now, if anyone can add it as attachment or something more reliable feel free to do so, sorry but lack of time to spend on it just now so take it while you can :biggrin: [​IMG]

full link here: http://www.droidbin.com/p17v2q50bj1rlt1gpq3gc1s885023

:thumbsup:

10. handypainter

Updated OP :thumbsup:

11. EddieKavanagh

EddieKavanagh PPS Master Craftsman

Is this still available I can't seem to get the link to work.