1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Search button

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by john ov, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Beardyman

Beardyman PPS Apprentice

Followed the profile info suggestion above but still no search bar, any other tips guys?

2. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Now you have made your post above sir (your 2nd post), you would have passed muster and now find you can use the search facility :yes:
    All members who had joined here prior to our forum software move back in Nov '15 and have not posted since the move will have lost a few privileges until they post again. Once they post, the place amazingly opens up for them again and privileges return. It's not a punishment, it's just how the forum works on this software now folks.
    Anyway, hope to see you back here @Beardyman more than once a year :whistle: :winky:
    Hope you're busy? :thumbup:

3. two-tins

two-tins PPS Time Served

Filled in what I think are the missing bits in my profile but still no search facility :scratchhead:

4. mistcoat

Mmm! I can see what it is. You've put us in a bit of a pickle now :yes:

5. UltimateDecorating

UltimateDecorating PPS Tradesman

My search buttons gone and I can't change my profile misty?!

6. mistcoat

I've just checked your group settings and for some reason one of the permissions hadn't updated in respect to your postings. The forum has now updated and you should have the search button on show.
    I do apologise good sir!

7. UltimateDecorating

UltimateDecorating PPS Tradesman

Top stuff, thanking you.

8. two-tins

two-tins PPS Time Served

Still not seeing any search button...

9. two-tins

two-tins PPS Time Served

Taken to using Google to search the site;

Just type benjamin moore site:http://www.painterspitstop.com/ (for example, to search for BM) and you only get results from this site.