1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sin bin

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by Teho, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Teho

Teho PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

I think it's time the potty mouths are given a little time out as a warning shot. I am slowly getting bored here listening to unrelated remarks to questions asked and threads spiraling out of control, its unsesasary and time consuming to the admin.if you dont have anything to add to the question to resolve it .then why bother posting ?

2. Redhousepainter

Redhousepainter Seditionary Bar Member

I think it's quite natural for threads to wander off topic, but I do agree with you, there is no room on here for personal abuse :no:

3. Redhousepainter

Then you get the fools who misread the thread title sometimes by mistake, and sometimes for misjudged comic effect .....
    [​IMG]

4. RonyT

RonyT PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Can we please apply the same to the hand wringing crybaby Remoaners too ? :jester:

:biggrin:

5. crj

crj PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Typical little Englander

:jester::biggrin:

Bobbones and Gary scott like this.
  6. RonyT

Ah shutcha Narthern Monkey pie hole. Always the same with you lot moan moan moan moan moan. Peaky Blinder wannabes the lot of ya.

Oh wait.... what was this thread about ? :think:

Hang it all, Waynetta and Gary scott like this.
  7. crj

crj PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Dunno you Southern fairy, sammink to do with Sean Bean oi fink

ajmdecorators, Gary scott and RonyT like this.
  8. Wayners

Wayners I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat Bar Member

I think its more a magazine type fun read here with some good helpful information and problem solving. That's how I see it. If it was to the point and on topic all the time, and I had to answer specifically, I might as well go talk to the Mrs where I hardly say anything. Not happy about the abuse here but it is rare.

9. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Redhousepainter likes this.
  10. Redhousepainter

The thing is, if it's just a straight forward Q&A forum, things can get very dry, and people will lose interest, you need to combine the technical with the human interest side which I think this forum does very well :thumbsup:

11. Wayners

Wayners I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat Bar Member

12. RonyT

Very well put and 100% correct imo. :thumbsup:

Redhousepainter likes this.