1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So where's the beef

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by daArch, Jan 16, 2010.

1. daArch

daArch PPS Tradesman

I've noticed that a goodly number of people steered away from other forums because there's too much idle chit chat and not enough business substance  :whistle:

So when is this place called to order  :headwall: and we get down to bizniz ?  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :yay:  :yay:

2. TooledUp

TooledUp PPS Master Craftsman

Hey Bill, it's the weekend.  It's bad enough having to work, without having to read about it!

:hysterical:

3. bikerboy

bikerboy PPS Time Served

Working on it.

4. Timhag

Timhag PPS Time Served

I think the beef will get started once we adjust to the new style of this forum. But I do agree it is the weekend and we should relax and leave the bullsh*t for the week days.

5. n8r

n8r PPS Master Craftsman

I think there is alot going on as far as politics of the business.. and I think that as soon as work fires up again there will be some good content.  Not alot of work to do right now.. doesn't help to have snow piled to family jewels or beyond  :sad:

I think I can speak for us all... I cannot wait for spring  :yes:

6. LOSTinDETAILS

LOSTinDETAILS PPS Apprentice

It is in a holding pattern in my trousers.

7. daArch

daArch PPS Tradesman

WHAT ?  Spring is a limpid one eyed zipper snake waiting for a little blue pill ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Cor, I got one of those little pills stuck in my throat once Bill and I ended up with a stiff neck :eek:

9. Aggie

Aggie PPS Master Craftsman

Hee hee hee :lol: :lol: Keep it up Tim, keep it up!