1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some sash and crittall windows

Discussion in 'Showcase - show us your work.' started by ciaran wilson, Jun 13, 2019.

1. ciaran wilson

ciaran wilson PPS Apprentice

A few windows from last year. Finished the job with the crittall windows last Sept just before the weather turned bad, so that was a touch!

Attached Files:

RonyT, Tomcio, Robjames92 and 3 others like this.
  2. ahenrypd

ahenrypd PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Very sharp. What paints did you use?

3. ciaran wilson

Thank you! Dulux brilliant white undercoat and gloss, and dulux weathershield on the masonry I believe

4. ciaran wilson

That's one of the reasons I came on here, to learn about different paints and other materials.
    Everyone on here talks about BM paints, never came across them before! Why are they so popular?

5. 3 spires

3 spires I like the no nonsense approach me Bar Member

Nice work mate, BM is a great paint I do use other stuff as well but its the quailty that sells it, last year I coated over Aluminium primer with White Exterior Aura Satin and it nearly went in one coat other paints you would struggle with 3 or 4 coats so for me a no brainer.

6. ciaran wilson

Sounds like it's well worth a shot, will have to give it a go sometime. Cheers :thumbup: