1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by Tess Rigby, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Tess Rigby

Tess Rigby PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Hi,
    I don't know where best to post this.
    Painterspitstop is an amazing resource for me - for the banter, the knowledge acquired, the general support we share in aiming to offer a good service to others as well as earning a living.
    Having taken a few weeks off and being able to come straight back into a job and have trouble shooting help straightaway it feels more apparent than ever.
    I especially appreciate this site in that it is managed so well. In some painting and decorating forums I felt like I was In a boxing ring.
    I hope it always remains and that we continue to appreciate and support those running it.
    That's just my thought for the day for what it's worth.
    Tess

2. barry

barry PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Beautifully put Tess. I heartily concurr.

mistcoat and grumpyvandriver like this.
  3. Redhousepainter

Redhousepainter Seditionary Bar Member

We're all rather wonderful aren't we :biggrin:

4. Tess Rigby

Tess Rigby PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

5. Robbie uk

Robbie uk PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Well said Tess !! Ive been on a few sites but this one is definitely the best of all as its trade only and generally there are no daft questions from diy-ers ! You can get proper advice on products that other decs are using or have used and we can bounce around different ideas and solutions to problems that we encounter. Its great !! We are all still learning ... even an old gimmer like me !
    :oldman:

6. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Thank you for saying that, Tess [​IMG]

It's all of you folks that make this a great place :doff:

7. barry

barry PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Robbie uk.... I read your message above. Good message, I really agree EXCEPT THE LAST SIX WORDS!!!!!! Crickey, crumbs and by heck, erase my dear sir, erase! I looked you up on your profile, age 54 methinks? ( trying to get the little yellow man but can't open them( now thats age!!!! ) So pls imagine the little man that rolls around laughing .. Well here is a line of 'em xxxxxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 100 little laughing men! See me at the bar at P & D show, free drink for you 'cos of what I wrote..... And I'll whisper in your ear what age is!!

grumpyvandriver and Tess Rigby like this.
  8. Robbie uk

Robbie uk PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Ha ha Barry ! I feel much older ! My dad was still painting at 76 so ive got a bit more to do yet :smile:

barry, grumpyvandriver and Tess Rigby like this.