1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That flipping' compulsary wait before post 2 can go.....

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by barry, Nov 2, 2016.

1. barry

barry PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Dear Mist and CR..... I fully realize it's not your doing but can you sabotage that irritating wait once one has posted, and has a 2nd one to get off ? I'm sure it is to prevent xyz or abc... But I'll pay to have it squashed! Anyone else ? Or is it me getting worse ( by the day?)

Go on P16 and / or Si..... I've given you an open goal with that last line! Get in there!!!

2. Painter16

Painter16 PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Seeing how ya buying all the drinks at hotel bazza, must agree it is annoying don't know why it's like that,but haho,and yes Barry chill out ,don't get having a heart attack over it well wait till you got first round in

3. Redhousepainter

Redhousepainter Seditionary Bar Member

Bet you shout "Hurry up" at the Microwave too ....:biggrin:

4. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Is it when you're wanting to reply to 2-3-4+ posts in the same thread?

5. barry

That's a nifty one RedH! The truth.... actually I'm very laid back.... honestly!.....it's just a few odd things that get my goat, and sadly, sadly, this s one of them.! Don't know why . But if you want to measure my ultimate pxxs off (STOP BARRY! DON'T ADMIT IT!) .... My ultimate pxxs off is the erroneous use of the poor old apostrophe . Saw a cracker this week....... ' Car boot here every Saturday and Bank Holiday Monday's '....... .. AAAAGGGGHHHH:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:. It's the little things!

6. Painter16

BARRY come on now ,that's it slow deep breaths take ya happy pill and in the morning everything will be fine with the world,and just think this time next week Donald trump will be president :huh:

barry and grumpyvandriver like this.
  7. Waynetta

Waynetta PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

Ohhh blimey you must have a flipping field day with my use of them funny dashes' and little wiggle things as i'nt got a bloody clue.
    Forgot to add...
    Yes bloody annoying waiting for that time out boulacks

barry likes this.
  8. Painter16

What a load of ,,,,,,,, ..".....

9. mistcoat

Please answer post #4 gentlefolks.

10. Waynetta

Waynetta PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

Any post on anything if it's a too soon after posting. Like now I've just posted on another thread and I've had to wait 2 mins to reply to this.

Robbie uk likes this.
  11. mistcoat

That's the answer I wanted to hear good sir. Hopefully the others have the same answer :thumbup:

As that is the case, if there are a few posts within a thread that you wish to reply too, please consider quoting the multiple posts rather than reply to each one separately.
    You can either highlight the text within each post you wish to respond too and then wait for a little black icon to show saying "+Quote"
    OR
    you can quote the whole post by clicking +Quote at the bottom of the post(s) you wish to respond too.

Hope that makes sense? :thumbsup:

That way you won't be hit the Flood Post Timer.

12. ajmdecorators

ajmdecorators PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Yeah drives me mad! And yes Tim it's when I want to reply to 2 things or more within a minute or 2. It makes me wait :dumbwhack:

13. Painter16

What waynetta said ,

14. mistcoat

Post #11

15. Colour Republic

Colour Republic PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Not sure that what they mean Timmy.

I think they are also having problems replying to multiple threads in the time scale, not multiple poss within the same thread.

I.e I post this here then can't reply to any other thread on the forum for another 2 mins

Waynetta likes this.
  16. mistcoat

Just re-read @Waynetta 's reply and, from what he says you are so right, Rob :blush:
    Will get the spanner out :winky:

Colour Republic, barry and Painter16 like this.
  17. barry

Yes t Tim and Rob.... It is the 2 min wait across threads. I had NO idea I'd have so many co-complainers!!! Was hoping for at least 1 co- hater ot the erogenous apostrophe (Misty... Surely you can't sleep for a week either if you spot same, on say an expensive 3m x 4m ' official' road side notice?)

18. Colour Republic

Colour Republic PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

No need mate, I find a hammer works better for most things.

mistcoat likes this.
  19. bagshot

bagshot PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

Chill your boots guys, have another slurp of your tea and breathe, you want something to really worry about.
    Like being of work for three weeks, not sure how I can get a round in at Coventry, may have to put a hat round.:winky::doff:
    Oh hang on Barry's buying for all of us.:biggrin:

Waynetta, Painter16 and mistcoat like this.
  20. bagshot

bagshot PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

Yeah I've seen your work :hysterical: (I haven't really)just joking, totally unrelated I saw an episode off some mothers do av em, still funny.
    He had a hammer .too :smash: