1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's an app for that

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by PhillyThePainter, Jul 23, 2017.

1. PhillyThePainter

PhillyThePainter PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Is there a way to make an app version of the forum?

2. Kevin court

Kevin court East London's best kept decorating secret. Bar Member

@PhillyThePainter. There is a thread on here in gadgets, software and internet, titled PPS icon/app on apple/android devices. It's by member Kirk. Give it a search.
    It worked for me.

3. barry

barry PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Why?

4. Kevin court

Kevin court East London's best kept decorating secret. Bar Member

Good question bazza. Your right in a way as before I did the dedicated app for PPS I would open my Google browser and click on the PPS icon. Now I can get to your beautifully scripted threads and posts one click faster. ( Message to self, get prepared for a bol***king).

5. Wayners

Wayners I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat Bar Member

Smartphone. 3 little dots top right of many browsers. Add to home screen. That way one tap from your home screen and your there. May apps are Web apps. Meaning they are links to the Web page. Is that what you ment?

6. PhillyThePainter

PhillyThePainter PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

One click and you're there ... I guess that is the reason :sarcastic: No need to even open the browser.
    That's not exactly a good enough reason to have an app made though... :scratchhead: