1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This forum section has now been LOCKED DOWN.

Discussion in 'Coating it up - What paint for what surface?' started by mistcoat, Feb 23, 2021.

?

Has mist done the right thing in closing it?

Poll closed Mar 2, 2021.
  1. Yes you have, mist!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I think you have done the right thing, mist!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

:locked:

This forum section titled Coating it up - What paint for what surface? is now closed, folks.

All posts have been moved to The Pit Stop - General Paint Trade Discussion section.

Some posts however do remain on this section, as the top ones posted here that really should have been posted elsewhere. It's a bit like a Top 40 charts, but I have left the best 34 instead. There were literally a good couple of hundred to choose from, that I thought, "why the hell are these in here? I need to up my mod game" :biggrin:

This is the reason why this section has been closed down. As brought up and asked for your advice on its closing in THIS THREAD :doff:

It has been closed to condense the board a bit to make it easier for you lads and lasses to know where to post your topics.

I'll move the rest of the threads over soon and you'll no longer see this section me ducks!

All the breast and thank you very crutch :cheers:

Daf, paintcraft, bagshot and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.