1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upcoming courses

Discussion in 'Special Effects' started by paintech, Mar 1, 2015.

1. paintech

paintech PPS Time Served

Hi all,
    On Saturday 21st march, Roy makin, will be demoing, his fantastic marbling techniques, at Chichester college, this will be a great opportunity, and will be hands on, as there will be a opportunity to complete some panels for you to take away, there will be a small charge, £15, to cover materials, all materials, panels,&lunch will be provided, please let me know, if anyone is interested, as I will need know how many panels to prepare, and numbers are limited.
    I am also trying to arrange a oak graining day with Jeremy Taylor teaching, you have all seen Jeremy's excellent panels, and again there will be an opportunity to complete your own panels, a date for this 1day course has yet to be arranged, for more info either message me here, or contact me at paulpaintcraft@hotmail.com, thanks for viewing

2. curly

curly PPS Tradesman

Very good price I'm too far away though

3. Jeremy T

Jeremy T PPS Tradesman

A wonderful opportunity to learn some marbling from Roy Makin , his techniques are unique and masterful , I have been lucky to attend one of his classes and you will be amazed at the effects he can produce for marbling ...not to be missed ,
    No dates set yet for the one day Oak graining class , but we intend to make this as cost effective as possible . it will be a fun day and lots of graining !

4. curly

curly PPS Tradesman

Come to glasgow and I will come lol

5. Iain79

Iain79 PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Booked up and looking forward to course and meeting others from PPS, thanks paul

6. passion4paint

passion4paint PPS Tradesman

To far away, come to sheffield :thumbsup:

7. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

I'm sure if he travelled to your area then the course fee might come in at £120 per head and you'd then say it was too dear :lol: :thumbsup:

8. Frosty

Frosty PPS Master Craftsman

See you there Iain79, I'm all booked on aswell:smile:

9. Roymak

Roymak PPS Time Served

Come on lads lasses not one to miss at this price,worth hundred quid just for the food Paul puts on. If you gain nothing from the marbling you will gain weight. Enclosed are a couple of sample marbles we will be covering and a couple of other ones with a bit of practice you should be able to achieve.

Attached Files:

10. yam yam

yam yam PPS Tradesman

Any chance you can do it at the three men and a boat next time Roy?

Mart

11. Roymak

Roymak PPS Time Served

If it was still there Martin I would do, doing this sort of thing in a pub, straight lines and drinking not good?

12. paintech

paintech PPS Time Served

Hi all,
    A massive thank you, to Roy for a great day at Chichester college workshop, excellent demonstrations from Roy, on how to marble sienna, and St Anne's marble, also Roy generously donated some of his panels to Chichester college, thanks to all who attended, great to meet up with some pps members, also thanks to AlunJones&Chichester college, great spread of food at lunch, will try to post some pics.