1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video

Discussion in 'Showcase - show us your work.' started by chris spence, Jun 11, 2011.

1. chris spence

chris spence PPS Master Craftsman

This is a vid i took of me using my new sprayer on youtube :thumbsup:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjtGr7WZWTk&feature=youtu.be#[/video]

Edit: Chris asked me to put his vid up, hence the edit  :winky:

2. MND

MND PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

Chris mate, please don't point the gun at your face while the power is switched on!

3. MND

MND PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

And why does it say you are from Newport when you sound like Jasper Carrot  :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

4. Welsh Decorator

Welsh Decorator PPS Master Craftsman

Why spray the poly floor sheet? Slip hazard and it could tread through the building.  :sad:

Like MND, since when was Brum in South Wales?  :hysterical: :hysterical:

5. mikethebrush

mikethebrush PPS Master Craftsman

nice one Chris

I think it needs a couple of car chases , a love scene and a shooting other than that I think its great :jester:

6. TradeDecoratingSupplies

TradeDecoratingSupplies PPS Master Craftsman

ya Chris that made me shudder & my skin go cold , about 30% of HPI injuries result in amputation, pls be more careful

7. SpectrumDecor

SpectrumDecor PPS Time Served

I've just come across this too.... NEVER point the gun at anyone, INCLUDING yourself!! :omg:

8. chris spence

I had trigger lock on if you watch it you will see me put it on before i turn to my face, wow forgot all about this and i had the whole prop floor decked out in floor protector, one of those bad habits i have from being in to many salvage garages.

9. TradeDecoratingSupplies

i sound like a picky cow now but do you not think you were arching when trying reach up to the lid? i was taught by graco and titan its best t paint in m2 no over stretching for uniform covergae and less OS

10. SpectrumDecor

SpectrumDecor PPS Time Served

Picky cow!:rolleyes:

11. chris spence

:hysterical::hysterical: just watched that vid and im from Wolverhampton, born and bred lads i have been in Newport about 15 years now, it is much more relaxed and a better envioment to bring the boys up, the midlands is full of Gangs an Guns and i have been shot once already, i have no wish to grow old with anymore bullet holes and i want to give my boys a chance, but hey this accent is what Brought Britain the industrial revoultion, Wolves FC and :dunno::dunno::oops:

Attached Files:

12. chris spence

how do i make the pics smaller misty ?

13. TradeDecoratingSupplies

[/quote]
    Picky cow! :rolleyes:
    [/quote]

i am yes lol

14. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

I do mine in MS Office picture manager and take them down to 640x480px (pixels). Easiest by far for me. I would imagine you have that on your PC.
    Yours in your baby boy shot are 1536x2048px

There are a few sites on the net that resize images for you. Web Resizer is one of them.

I also use Coral Paint Shop Pro sometimes.

15. acmasterpainter

acmasterpainter PPS Master Craftsman

you must be wasted as a painter if you can master that :yes:

16. mistcoat

Hahaha! I said I use it, not that i have mastered it, Mr C :biggrin:

Like anything nowadays, we can get tutorials on the net to teach us certain things i.e. YouTube

17. mistcoat

Chris, please do not let your little'un be around a site full of tools like that. You can surely see his nappy is full of pee pee!
    Change him and then let him carry on painting and earning his money :hysterical:

18. chris spence

He earns more than me hahaha