1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by mistcoat, Jun 19, 2011.

1. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Well folks, we're here now. I have never been on such a smooth ride!!!

Firstly, we would like to say a massive "Thank You" to Harrysx for carrying out the migration for us. I bet you all thought it was me didn't you?!

Harry, Thank You so very much [​IMG]

Secondly, we would also like to say thank you to all of you folks for being patient tonight while the migration took place.
    We hope you will like your new home and have much fun here in the foreseeable future.
    Also, have some fun over the next few days/nights testing the new buttons etc.

Thirdly, a big thanks to Jen & Jonathan. Pete's Daughter and Son for giving their blessing in the forum migration.

Lastly, Thank You Pete (TooledUp).
    Hope you like, Sir [​IMG]

2. harrysx

harrysx PPS Apprentice

:blush:

Hope you have great fun with the new software... there's so much more you can do with it. :biggrin:

3. bagshot

bagshot PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

looks good,gonna take a while to feel at home again,yes thanks all especially tooled up

4. mistcoat

Some of you folks may find you need to tweak a couple of things within your profiles i.e. web addresses/links etc.
    Just keep an eye out.

Cheers.

5. chris spence

chris spence PPS Master Craftsman

Misty i like yes yourself and the lads have surpassed my exspectations with the site has i was a bit wary but such is the path to the unknown, anyway what does warning level 0% mean ? its on my page under thanks given etc[hr]
    ok i have had a good look and nobody else has this warning level wording so what is that all about if you dont mind ?

6. admin

admin PPS Apprentice Staff Member

another test...

7. mistcoat

Hello Chris,
    Thanks for the kind words. It was Harrysx who carried out the migration for us.

Don't worry about the Warning Level. It is only there to show if you have been naughty and the higher it is, the worse the forum crime you must have committed.
    Everyone has a level and I hope everyone's stays at zero!!!

8. admin

admin PPS Apprentice Staff Member

quoting you for a test!

9. ewingpainting

ewingpainting PPS Craftsman

What happen to the hidden forum and why is the cellar open for users to see.

Please remove all uwing stickys
    Thanks

10. Welsh Decorator

Welsh Decorator PPS Master Craftsman

It's gone Water Based!!

Need synthetic finger ends now!

11. ewingpainting

I looked at this on my bb and the cpu, I like PETES forum alot more. PLEASE DELETE UWING SYICKYS
    Thanks

12. kirk

kirk PPS Master Craftsman Bar Member

We have a quick relpy box so much easier:smile:. But think you should look at a different skin now the red painters pit stop sign really dont go with a blue forum skin

13. TradeDecoratingSupplies

TradeDecoratingSupplies PPS Master Craftsman

how come I'm a " posting freak" ???

hurrah I have my :angel: smilie :biggrin:

14. Aggie

Aggie PPS Master Craftsman

We will all get used to it in due course, I have only just been able to get on.

15. TradeDecoratingSupplies

its uber modern & cool I like it

16. josephandson

josephandson PPS Time Served

looks great at first glance. Gonna have a good look around now. I was just getting used to the old format, but this looks like an improvment, nice one:biggrin:

17. TradeDecoratingSupplies

change is always a pain spesh when we liked things how they were, but im sure it wasnt done for the sake of it, but as long as the content doesnt change then its all good!!!!!

....am I the only freak though ???? **feels spesh**

18. mistcoat

Post related title. It will no doubt revert back to the old titles in due course... we don't want Mr Ewing spitting anymore feathers out, do we :headwall:

19. TradeDecoratingSupplies

20. ewingpainting

FWIW, I do like the new forum, it runs much better on the BB.