1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When ordering from sponsors

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions/Questions' started by Wayners, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Wayners

Wayners I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat Bar Member

When ordering from this site sponsors is there any benefits to this forum if the the links are used at the bottom of page.. I always do it that way.. @mistcoat may know answer.. Just wanted to know out of interest...

2. Waynetta

Waynetta PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

I was wondering if they know the order has come through the PPS site. I have in the past put in comments that it’s through here.

barry likes this.
  3. Wayners

Wayners I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat Bar Member

Think they call it... kickbacks through the affiliate links.... I always do but wondered if I'm wasting my time.. Ordered through @decoratingdirect link at the bottom last night... That will let them know :winky: I've just had a brain wave! That don't happen often... Create a spreadsheet of top sponsors products as recommended here.... I'll work on that

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  4. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Hello @Wayners , at the bottom of every post I make, there in my sig line there is a "Disclosure" regarding MyPaintbrush which I believe I have to have by law, as the forum gets a commission from every purchase. This goes towards running costs of the forum.

There is no monetary benefit to the forum when any member purchases goods from the site sponsors when clicking to their site via the logo's on PPS.

Wayners likes this.
  5. Waynetta

Ohhh talking of mypaintbrush Musty, still no sign of my Sscrapers. Are they at the show? Maybe I could pick them up there. Alternatively I might buy some soon as job in December will require them. Cheers

6. Designanddecor

Designanddecor PPS Master Craftsman PPS Painter Bar Member

They are at the show

7. mistcoat

mistcoat Colour Changing Cowboy Staff Member PPS Painter Bar Member

Will ask them to let you grab them there. Will tag @MegMPB in here and DM them on Twitter.
    I will apologise on their behalf.

8. Waynetta

Absolutely no problem my end as this is an unexpected gift. No doubt they are busy people and have a business to run. No apologies needed. :friends:

mistcoat likes this.